Local Car Shows?

AdeleCjoy

Local Car Shows?

01 Jun, 2012 3:35 p.m.

I heard that there are some great car shows on Long Island, but have yet to go check any out. A friend of mine had told me that there is a huge car show at the Bald Hill Center... he has a 1969 Chevelle convertible that is amazing... and a 1971 Roadrunner that we call the "Cobwebber" (it's still in pieces in his garage..Ha! It probably won't see the car show anytime soon!)

Anyone know when that event is? Let me know? Thanks! I hope I didn't miss it!

gfrost

Re:Local Car Shows?

05 Jun, 2012 4:31 p.m.

The Smithtown Stop & Shop has a car show every Saturday night. The usually sell hot dogs and drinks which is pretty cool. And I think there is a car show every Thursday at the Key Food shopping center in Kings Park.

cjbrandstrom

07 Jun, 2012 9:21 p.m.

There are lots of car shows on Long Island...
Check out this link for information on local shows, Bald Hill's Super Swap Sunday and more...

Events coming up in our area include the Sagtikos Manor car show...check out the events section on Long Island.com for more info by clicking here.

There is also an antique show at Old Westbury Gardens every year... check it out.

hmoire

08 Jun, 2012 3:23 p.m.

If you check the Vehicles Shows & Exhibits page on the Events Calendar you'll find plenty of info on upcoming car shows.

Cruzer

12 Jun, 2012 9:57 a.m.

I'm pretty sure there's one in Kings Park in the Key Food parking lot on Tuesdays or Thursdays.

cjbrandstrom

21 Jun, 2012 8:52 p.m.

Cruise Nights at Vito's of Port Jeff... check it out! :)
Starts on June 14th every Thursday Night... family friendly, classics, customs, pickups, imports, hot rods, muscle and new muscle... come on down! No fee...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3645102243903&set=a.3154749305386.2139721.1164784333&type=1&theater

cjbrandstrom

29 Jun, 2012 12:18 p.m.

July 4th Car Show in Selden...

"Selden Wednesday Cruise Night
Independence Plaza
Middle Country Road
Selden, NY
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
5:30 pm – 9 pm
Free

Selden Wednesday Cruise Night is back for the fourth year! Come down and join other local classic and muscle car owners in a large open parking lot with plenty of room to spread out. This is a landlord-approved site—no loud music and no burnouts! The shopping center offers a many food choices: Italian, Chinese, Sushi, burgers and more. Cruise night is held every Wednesday from 5:30 pm – 9pm through October 3rd."

cjbrandstrom

30 Jun, 2012 6:06 p.m.

Get your car shows here...!

Lot's of spots all over Long Island... check out this Saturday's Top 10 list of local car shows by Hannah.
:)

cpirozzi

27 Aug, 2012 3:36 p.m.

Check this local show out on September 29, 2010

HFDCARSHOW

27 Sep, 2013 1:35 p.m.

Saturday October 12th 2013 at 9:00 a.m. @ AHRC Suffolk 2900 Veterans Highway Bohemia Car show and swap meet to benifit AHRC and Lightning Company No 1 Holbrook Fire Department 10$ to show 5$ to view first 100 show cars get a tee shirt Cars ,Street rods, Jeeps, Motorcycles if it drives and looks good we wana see it. Judged show trophies awarded.
Advertisement
Advertise With Us

Open Feedback Dialog